Let me show you something that can help.
Some friends of mine have built a domain name search engine
and I'd really like to get them some fastlane feedback.
One of them is a member here but is not an active poster.
I'd like to show you a beta version of one of their main fastlane projects
partly inspired from reading TMFL book
in that they are trying to fill a need / desire.
The site is called dnfinder.com
The concept behind this site is to help people in their search to finding
the ideal domain name without manually thinking and entering search after search.
They are trying to make the process of looking for a fitting domain name
much easier.
This thing runs on four servers and has a massive amount of complex coding
behind it. A software version is coming out and pro features will become available
at a later date. For now they just want to test this beta version and I want to help them.
Incase you're wondering I have no invested interest in this.
If anybody here could have a look at their domain name search engine and give
them / me some feedback I can pass on. That would be hugely appreciated!
dnfinder.com
What do you think?
THANKS!
Some friends of mine have built a domain name search engine
and I'd really like to get them some fastlane feedback.
One of them is a member here but is not an active poster.
I'd like to show you a beta version of one of their main fastlane projects
partly inspired from reading TMFL book
in that they are trying to fill a need / desire.
The site is called dnfinder.com
The concept behind this site is to help people in their search to finding
the ideal domain name without manually thinking and entering search after search.
They are trying to make the process of looking for a fitting domain name
much easier.
This thing runs on four servers and has a massive amount of complex coding
behind it. A software version is coming out and pro features will become available
at a later date. For now they just want to test this beta version and I want to help them.
Incase you're wondering I have no invested interest in this.
If anybody here could have a look at their domain name search engine and give
them / me some feedback I can pass on. That would be hugely appreciated!
dnfinder.com
What do you think?
THANKS!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
