Mmm . . . yeah . . .
Heard this one?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHTHq9r72-o[/ame]
Love the lyrics:
Mike Doughty
27 Jennifers
Album: Rockity Roll
I went to school with 27 Jennifers
16 Jenns, 10 Jennies, and then there was her
Mmm . . . yeah . . .
You might be the one that I’ve been seeking for
You might be the strange delightful
You might be the girly who shall end all girls
You might be the sweet unspiteful . . .
I rode the bus with 27 Jennifers
15 Jenns, 10 Jennies throwin' shade at her
Mmm . . . yeah . . .
You might be the one that I’ve been seeking for
You might be the strange delightful
You might be the girly who shall end all girls
You might be the sweet unspiteful
Mmm . . . yeah . . .
27 Jennifers . . .
*****
-Russ H.
Heard this one?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHTHq9r72-o[/ame]
Love the lyrics:
Mike Doughty
27 Jennifers
Album: Rockity Roll
I went to school with 27 Jennifers
16 Jenns, 10 Jennies, and then there was her
Mmm . . . yeah . . .
You might be the one that I’ve been seeking for
You might be the strange delightful
You might be the girly who shall end all girls
You might be the sweet unspiteful . . .
I rode the bus with 27 Jennifers
15 Jenns, 10 Jennies throwin' shade at her
Mmm . . . yeah . . .
You might be the one that I’ve been seeking for
You might be the strange delightful
You might be the girly who shall end all girls
You might be the sweet unspiteful
Mmm . . . yeah . . .
27 Jennifers . . .
*****
-Russ H.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
