Greetings all.
I've read the book and looking to take the plunge with an idea I have.
The project will be a website for users to search for a particular religious event by date, location, with some features to add comments on past events etc. In the future I would also like to develop other things into it like forums etc.
No prior experience and would like some advice on whether to learn to code myself, buy some sort of template, or hire a programmer?
Cheers!
I've read the book and looking to take the plunge with an idea I have.
The project will be a website for users to search for a particular religious event by date, location, with some features to add comments on past events etc. In the future I would also like to develop other things into it like forums etc.
No prior experience and would like some advice on whether to learn to code myself, buy some sort of template, or hire a programmer?
Cheers!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
