G
GuestUser8117
Guest
Hello! Just wanted to share my first thoughts on the forum. The Mj's fastlane book has really opened my eyes. I mean look at all these robots running in an endless maze being a slave to life instead of enjoying it. This is hilarious. They are so absorbed by the boring daily routine.They don't own their lives! Don't be like these! I was never a normal guy and will never be. People spend their money in countless garbage instead of doing something constructive with it. It makes no sense to me, it seems people don't use their head. Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do it, because these people are "slowlaners". You really don't have to get a degree to be wealthy, it just needs a good plan and determination. I'm 20 years old, I want to enjoy life and I'm very thankful about the information given in the book. I agree at 100% whit what MJ said. Enjoy life and live consciously.Future real estate agent but not for too long
. Long live to the fastlaners.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
