The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Escape the rat race!!!

G

GuestUser8117

Hello! Just wanted to share my first thoughts on the forum. The Mj's fastlane book has really opened my eyes. I mean look at all these robots running in an endless maze being a slave to life instead of enjoying it. This is hilarious. They are so absorbed by the boring daily routine.They don't own their lives! Don't be like these! I was never a normal guy and will never be. People spend their money in countless garbage instead of doing something constructive with it. It makes no sense to me, it seems people don't use their head. Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do it, because these people are "slowlaners". You really don't have to get a degree to be wealthy, it just needs a good plan and determination. I'm 20 years old, I want to enjoy life and I'm very thankful about the information given in the book. I agree at 100% whit what MJ said. Enjoy life and live consciously.Future real estate agent but not for too long:). Long live to the fastlaners.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vency

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 2, 2012
Sofia, Bulgaria
GO ahead man!
I'm 30 years old and i'm working since my high school. Last summer i wake up one morning and i was thinking :
"WTF !! I'm gonna be 30 years old next summer and i'm still waiting my next pay check every month !!
My car is on debt, my phone is on debt, my laptop is on debt...damn there is something wrong"
So i start reading books, articles and ect about money, personal finance, personal improvement and all of this kind.
From MJ's book i found this place (Thanks, MJ!).
During passed 10-12 years i had great ideas and possibilities to start business but i was thinking that this is the wrong lane :)
Working for some company and taking my check is the best, BUT this was huge mistake.

So, Omerta, don't waste your time and give a shot ;)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard Omerta. What happened to looking for a Fastlane job?

Yussef

Knowledge Recycler
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jan 30, 2012
In the rat race you will never beat the rat. It's his race.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.