The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Esau and Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.

St borony

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
May 10, 2020
Nigeria
Two twin brothers born of the same parent .The older(Esau) was to inherit the empire of his father,and make himself a great name.But he chose the sidewalk(hunting and eating one day at a time).The younger(Jacob),his future uncertain but looks bright.He took to the fastlane of his era(farming).He never really had to work everyday like his older brother,after cultivating(investing) he just sits at home(tent)and eats and listens to mama's story.
One day sidewalker Esau returns from from hunting(gambling spree),no catch and now he is famished(car debt,home debt,kids school fees,e.t.c)and he needs a way out.
He meets his younger brother"hey Jacob i'm hungry can you give me part of your food (porridge),I will die if i do not get some of it"
The trap
"ok Esau sell me your birth right(your dreams,visions,destiny) and i will give you a plate of porridge."
"Brother take my birth right and give me food for i am dying(my kid,wife,government and higher purchase agent) are on my neck,to hell with my birth right give me this plate of porridge"
FASTLANERS another worst trade in history; A man sells his birthright(dreams,visons,destiny,goals,e.t.c)for a mediocre plate-not even pot-of porridge.
And it is
Still happening,
Today.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Thread violates one of the forums cardinal rules of inciting a religious discussion. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!