The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ericks logs

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

ErickMendez

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 14, 2023
Hi guys i haven't been in this forum in a while.

at 15, today i made a total of 1000$ creating content, this is one of my first major achievements and I wanna share to you how I did it. when i first started i didn't really know what side hustle i wanted to do, I knew I couldn't really do anything physically since I live in a third-world country, so I had to figure out a way to make money online.

I tried multiple side-hustle's like dropshipping, web dev, amazon, smma, but all of them flopped and I didn't really enjoy doing them in the first place. I found creating content to be what I was best at, since I enjoyed doing it and had a bit of experience.

It wasn't all smooth sailing though, I was just the average kid trying to make money creating content. I fell for the "ai can make you 10k a month" or "this guy makes 10k posting garbage" trap.
I made really low quality videos and in return I got no engagement. I figured out that I was doing something wrong, I had to reread the Fastlane to realize that what I'm doing isn't providing value.

so I tried a different approach, I didn't want to make garbage, I wanted to make videos that are genuine and original, something that provided value in any way, either through it being entertaining or informative.

with this new mindset in mind, I kept posting videos on both youtube and tiktok for about 3 months, each video would have a different type of formula to it, on one video i would try to be informative while the other entertaining, I wanted to keep trying until I found the perfect formula to generate views, and eventually I found that formula.

and with that all I had to do was keep posting videos with the formula that worked, and that brings us to today, I've been posting videos for about 2 months and in total I made 1000$, which is really good for me since I live in a third-world country.

there were a lot of roadblocks that i didn't discuss but that basically summarizes what I have been doing.

anyways I'm just making this post to log all the milestones ill reach in the future, and I'll come back and update it once i reach a new milestone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.