The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneurs Who Started (Really) Late and Finished Great

LaughedAt

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Here's a fascinating article from The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur about 5 people who didn't catch the entrepreneurial bug until later in life.
What fascinated me is the fact that these people had enough stamina and determination to undertake the consuming task of starting, building & leading an entrepreneurial company despite their age.
One of them, Sylvia Lieberman, didn't start her first company until 2007, when 90 years old (!!), not only did she start a company, but her product (a children's book) won a prestigious award! Major respect to all of them. Huge inspiration.

The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur | 5 Entrepreneurs Who Started (Really) Late and Finished Great

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
23%
Jul 26, 2007
You find the best articles and websites! ++rep.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Damn, I guess the excuse "I'm too old" goes right out the window.

TC2

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
To be honest, I don't want to be on that list.

I still have 20+ years to beat some of them, but I rather to be listed as one in the 40's category. :)

I am still too young to quit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 4, 2008
with out reading the article, if he is mentioned I am sorry but look at Colonel Sanders. He was in his 70's i believe before he really took off.

NeedFastMoney

Banned
Apr 24, 2009
Land of Ban
Great article. Wealth building forums need more articles like this. Although I myself am not an older gentleman I kind of agree that the obsession with youth in this modern day feminized America is sickening.

Everytime I hear someone obsessing over youth I keep hearing that song I used to hear when I was a baby.

"I don't wanna grow up! I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid!"

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.