The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Entrepreneurs Who Started (Really) Late and Finished Great

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LaughedAt

Contributor
Sep 20, 2007
Israel
Here's a fascinating article from The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur about 5 people who didn't catch the entrepreneurial bug until later in life.
What fascinated me is the fact that these people had enough stamina and determination to undertake the consuming task of starting, building & leading an entrepreneurial company despite their age.
One of them, Sylvia Lieberman, didn't start her first company until 2007, when 90 years old (!!), not only did she start a company, but her product (a children's book) won a prestigious award! Major respect to all of them. Huge inspiration.

The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur | 5 Entrepreneurs Who Started (Really) Late and Finished Great

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

yveskleinsky

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
You find the best articles and websites! ++rep.

TC2

Contributor
Jun 30, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
To be honest, I don't want to be on that list.

I still have 20+ years to beat some of them, but I rather to be listed as one in the 40's category. :)

I am still too young to quit.

dbeck29

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Jan 4, 2008
with out reading the article, if he is mentioned I am sorry but look at Colonel Sanders. He was in his 70's i believe before he really took off.

NeedFastMoney

Banned
Apr 24, 2009
Land of Ban
Great article. Wealth building forums need more articles like this. Although I myself am not an older gentleman I kind of agree that the obsession with youth in this modern day feminized America is sickening.

Everytime I hear someone obsessing over youth I keep hearing that song I used to hear when I was a baby.

"I don't wanna grow up! I'm a Toys 'R' Us kid!"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock