The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur Need Finder Service (Based on Dane Maxwell's Philosophy)

x11joex11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jun 27, 2012
Los Alamitos, California
I was inspired by a method of entrepreneurship recently where by you ask questions to people in a targeted niche to help identify a pain point or need they have that could make their jobs or life easier.

My aim will be to try and find software solutions to problems a niche has.

I want to track my progress through a video blog on Skype with interviews of the people that are willing to talk with me so that when I'm successful I can share how I did it with everyone else every step of the way.

I had my girlfriend attempt a video here as an example, it's an interview with a real estate agent: Interview with a real-estate agent. - YouTube

She also did an interview with a guy who is a crew-member for TV shows & Movies to identify a need there. (Finding needs with a grip person in television - YouTube)

Any suggestions to improve it are welcome, I'll be doing the videos myself next.

I was curious who would be interested in following me as I do this? I'll just create a simple Wordpress blog and upload my videos to youtube for now. Also curious if anyone wants to do this with me together?

Also if anyone would like to be the first interviewee's let me know, I am an expert programmer myself and if I see enough interest from others in your same niche I can probably make a software tool to help your issues.

You got nothing to lose and a friend + connection to make. I know lots of people.

Let me know guys if you like my idea! PM/Comment, contact me :).

My website blog for now is findingneeds.com. I'd love to know what I can do to make the videos better and more valuable.

I'm imagining a service where entrepreneurs can pay monthly to get into the system view the videos and contact the owners in the videos to solve the problem. This takes care of the pain point 'fear of rejection' when talking to new people, because I can personally introduce you to them. This can be setup in a passive way as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Did you actually go through Dane Maxwells program? What were your thoughts if so

x11joex11

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Jun 27, 2012
Los Alamitos, California
I did not go through the program, I would want to though. Right now I'm just guessing the right way to do it from the videos I've seen and interviews with Sam Ovens.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Did you hear the call Dane recorded of him finding the needs of the pool company?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Courtney

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Aug 1, 2013
I think this could be a really great idea! I believe there is a lot of validity in Dane's process of discovering need rather than creating a software solution you "think" will work. I look forward to checking out more of your videos!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.