What's new

Entrepreneur Need Finder Service (Based on Dane Maxwell's Philosophy)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

x11joex11

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
28
Location
Los Alamitos, California
Rep Bank
$130
User Power: 32%
I was inspired by a method of entrepreneurship recently where by you ask questions to people in a targeted niche to help identify a pain point or need they have that could make their jobs or life easier.


My aim will be to try and find software solutions to problems a niche has.


I want to track my progress through a video blog on Skype with interviews of the people that are willing to talk with me so that when I'm successful I can share how I did it with everyone else every step of the way.


I had my girlfriend attempt a video here as an example, it's an interview with a real estate agent: Interview with a real-estate agent. - YouTube


She also did an interview with a guy who is a crew-member for TV shows & Movies to identify a need there. (Finding needs with a grip person in television - YouTube)


Any suggestions to improve it are welcome, I'll be doing the videos myself next.


I was curious who would be interested in following me as I do this? I'll just create a simple Wordpress blog and upload my videos to youtube for now. Also curious if anyone wants to do this with me together?


Also if anyone would like to be the first interviewee's let me know, I am an expert programmer myself and if I see enough interest from others in your same niche I can probably make a software tool to help your issues.


You got nothing to lose and a friend + connection to make. I know lots of people.


Let me know guys if you like my idea! PM/Comment, contact me :).

My website blog for now is findingneeds.com. I'd love to know what I can do to make the videos better and more valuable.

I'm imagining a service where entrepreneurs can pay monthly to get into the system view the videos and contact the owners in the videos to solve the problem. This takes care of the pain point 'fear of rejection' when talking to new people, because I can personally introduce you to them. This can be setup in a passive way as well.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Fof zua edvaemmz hu vjsuahj Fepi Neyximmt qsuhsen? Xjev xisi zuas vjuahjvt og tu
 
O fof puv hu vjsuahj vji qsuhsen, O xuamf xepv vu vjuahj. Sohjv pux O'n katv haittoph vji sohjv xez vu fu ov gsun vji wofiut O'wi tiip epf opviswoixt xovj Ten Uwipt.
 
Fof zua jies vji demm Fepi sidusfif ug jon gopfoph vji piift ug vji quum dunqepz?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom