The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur House Scottsdale/Vegas

Tony I

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 9, 2013
MA
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 6.06.19 PM.png
After traveling/doing the digital nomad thing for years, I've realized my best times have been with other like-minded entrepreneurs.

A friend and I are looking at renting a sick house either in Scottsdale or Vegas to live in, and build an entrepreneur mastermind house.

Why vegas/Scottsdale? Cost of living is extremely low compared to bigger cities. Great weather. Lots of outdoor stuff to do.

We should have 2 rooms available.
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 6.06.26 PM.png
Who this is for: For entrepreneurs with businesses generating ideally (6figures+) that want to live with likeminded people and build a community. Ideally, you are looking to enjoy lifestyle but at the same time be around others that are building. We're in our mid 20s.

In the past, this has worked best with people that are in similar positions in their businesses as we learn from each other. Also, it's lots of fun. We would have small events, film content and have that sense of community. With the right people, there's nothing like it.

Figured I would post here to see if anyone is a good fit. We're still ironing out the details/location.

if you feel like you're a good fit, shoot me a message with your social media info and we can chat.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sounds exciting.

But I'll just leave this here...

Zyanwc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jun 5, 2020
Las Vegas
View attachment 33376
After traveling/doing the digital nomad thing for years, I've realized my best times have been with other like-minded entrepreneurs.

A friend and I are looking at renting a sick house either in Scottsdale or Vegas to live in, and build an entrepreneur mastermind house.

Why vegas/Scottsdale? Cost of living is extremely low compared to bigger cities. Great weather. Lots of outdoor stuff to do.

We should have 2 rooms available.
View attachment 33378
Who this is for: For entrepreneurs with businesses generating at least (6figures+) that want to live with likeminded people and build a community. Ideally, you are looking to enjoy lifestyle but at the same time be around others that are building. We're in our mid 20s.

In the past, this has worked best with people that are in similar positions in their businesses as we learn from each other. Also, it's lots of fun. We would have small events, film content and have that sense of community. With the right people, there's nothing like it.

Figured I would post here to see if anyone is a good fit. We're still ironing out the details/location.

if you feel like you're a good fit, shoot me a message with your social media info and we can chat.

Thanks!
Nice place not in the 6 figure club YET... but I am in the Scottsdale and Vegas area so I'd still be happy to connect with you and meet more entrepreneurs. @Zyanwc

Not Most People

"If everyone else is doing it, its probably wrong"
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Jan 28, 2019
Scottsdale, AZ
Cool idea. I live in Scottsdale and am pretty set with my living situation but would be happy to meet up locally

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.