The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur/Business podcast suggestions?

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
I've never been really into podcasts until recently, when I realized that I have a lot of time that I am "wasting" that I could be using listening to something educational (I'm thinking, like working out, driving... washing the dishes, or whatever).

Anything informative, entrepreneurial in scope, educational, inspirational, etc is appreciated :)

I want to know what you all listen to!

Btw... I like listening to tropicalmba's podcast on itunes.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Social Triggers with Derek Halpern is one of the better ones for business/marketing/psychology. I started listening to him when he launched but stopped listening to him and others because he (like many other podcasters) bring on authors most of the time. So I decided to read the authors' books instead haha.

Now I listen to audio books (much better IMO) or I listen to health/fitness podcasts...not much business/marketing anymore.

You should get audio books too! :)

DennisD

Mini Media Mogul
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jun 16, 2012
Bali, Indonesia
-Social Triggers
-Smart Passive Income
-Freakonomics (Literally listening right now)
-Mixergy
-Eventual Millionaire
-Foolish Adventure
-Internet Business Mastery

These are great.
I'm drifting away from these, and starting to listen to more and more audiobooks.

JAWS

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 25, 2012
Chicago, IL
This Week in Startups -Jason Calacanis. Jason is a baller VC, brings on a lot of great startups, and has awesome insight on where the startup markets are going.

SBS.95

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Oct 14, 2012
Pennsylvania
Smart Passive Income and Entrepreneur on Fire.

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
These are awesome suggestions.... just what I was looking for! Keep them coming :)

ralphoi

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 28, 2013
These are really good podcasts. Used to listen to social triggers too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
www.themoneypillow.com

After you posted that I downloaded all of the podcasts Sean has and got his free eBooks haha.
The first (and only one so far) of his podcasts I listened to was your interview Pejman, it was awesome...inspired me a lot.
It was great to learn more about the details of SE and you/your story.

SE and all these other online resources are great because like you said, it's a place where us younger guys or gals come because our parents or peers don't follow our beliefs/mindset.

Thank you Pejman :D

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Oh, I forgot to mention one that is one of my favorites and one that has a variety of guests (so various subjects for conversation all the time). It's mainly for entertainment but there are some really great guests that come one often that also educate (authors, scientists, etc).

The Joe Rogan Experience.

That's one of my favorite podcasts lol. It's good for having laughs and relieving stress :rofl:

T14

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Sep 16, 2013
Glad to see someone else listens to Joe Rogan's podcast.

What I enjoy the most about his show is his ability to consistently find great guests. He does a great job of making guests feel comfortable which allows him to ask more personal questions and leaves us with valuable insight into how successful people think and act.

He often talk about how he's grown as a person and gives great examples/stories of who he used to be when he was just starting out in his comedy career. They are great lessons on personal growth, will power, and accomplishment.

If anyone is interested in the psychology of successful individuals, whether they're historians, comedians, MMA fighters, and much, much more, I highly recommend the Joe Rogan Experience. Fair warning- joe is extremely liberal with his cannibis use.

Check out his latest podcast with Steven Pressfield, author of "The War of Art". It's fantastic.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
What I enjoy the most about his show is his ability to consistently find great guests. He does a great job of making guests feel comfortable which allows him to ask more personal questions and leaves us with valuable insight into how successful people think and act.
He often talk about how he's grown as a person and gives great examples/stories of who he used to be when he was just starting out in his comedy career. They are great lessons on personal growth, will power, and accomplishment.
If anyone is interested in the psychology of successful individuals, whether they're historians, comedians, MMA fighters, and much, much more, I highly recommend the Joe Rogan Experience. Fair warning- joe is extremely liberal with his cannibis use.
Check out his latest podcast with Steven Pressfield, author of "The War of Art". It's fantastic.

Haha, yeah man! I'm glad to know there is another person who does here. I used to listen to every single episode while I was doing something else, now I just wait for the good ones with high achievers. The one with Steven P was really good!

I agree man! If anyone wants to start a podcast, take note of the JRE. That's the way to do it. I really don't like the ones that sound too commercial and formal sometimes because it doesn't feel authentic. Joe and Brian do it right.

D

Deleted15476

Smart Passive Income - For Niche Stuff
Anti Wantrepreneur if you are starting off
Viperchill is awesome for ninja SEO stuff
The School of Greatness - More inspirational than actionable. Awesome guests

ambition21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 30, 2012

Literally listened to that episode with Steven Pressfield like three or four times. Learn something new every time. Love the JRE.

Entrepreneur On Fire is also great. Interview every episode with a successful entrepreneur. Get tons of great quotes, books recs and insight.

McCoyH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jul 28, 2013
Iowa
Where can I get audio books?

MattCour

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Aug 17, 2012
NY
Ecommerce Fuel is good too, if that's your biz model. Some really interesting interviews w successful Ecom entrepreneurs.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.