The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur and helath

Ask me anything!

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I wanted to make this thread to see how many people can relate. In my opinion It’s one thing to be a entrepreneur and it’s another to be a entrepreneur with health issues.

I was diagnosed with kidney disease over a years ago. This was not expected obviously but as a entrepreneur or business owner you have to persevere. Things are getting better and no dialysis. We found the issue before it became a bigger health issue. I’m on a very strong Dose of steroids and other crap. But I’m recovering...

I’ll keep everyone posted!

How many of you can relate in this area?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.

• Banned

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.

Health is 100% has to come first. Wealth and health is cut from the same fabric.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.