The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

A-M-A Entrepreneur and helath

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I wanted to make this thread to see how many people can relate. In my opinion It’s one thing to be a entrepreneur and it’s another to be a entrepreneur with health issues.

I was diagnosed with kidney disease over a years ago. This was not expected obviously but as a entrepreneur or business owner you have to persevere. Things are getting better and no dialysis. We found the issue before it became a bigger health issue. I’m on a very strong Dose of steroids and other crap. But I’m recovering...

I’ll keep everyone posted!

How many of you can relate in this area?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.

• Banned

Danny reds

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.

Health is 100% has to come first. Wealth and health is cut from the same fabric.

Sponsored Offers

Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
7 Days To Freedom: How To Go From Wantrepreneur To Income Producing Freelancer In Just 7 Days...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom