• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

A-M-A Entrepreneur and helath

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Danny reds, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Danny reds

Danny reds Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $169
    I wanted to make this thread to see how many people can relate. In my opinion It’s one thing to be a entrepreneur and it’s another to be a entrepreneur with health issues.

I was diagnosed with kidney disease over a years ago. This was not expected obviously but as a entrepreneur or business owner you have to persevere. Things are getting better and no dialysis. We found the issue before it became a bigger health issue. I’m on a very strong Dose of steroids and other crap. But I’m recovering...

I’ll keep everyone posted!

How many of you can relate in this area?

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    Mattie, kelvinfernandezm and Jello like this.
  2. Mattie

Mattie Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $23,828
    I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.

Danny reds likes this.
  3. Danny reds

Danny reds Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $169
    Health is 100% has to come first. Wealth and health is cut from the same fabric.

Mattie likes this.