The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

A-M-A Entrepreneur and helath

Danny reds

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I wanted to make this thread to see how many people can relate. In my opinion It’s one thing to be a entrepreneur and it’s another to be a entrepreneur with health issues.

I was diagnosed with kidney disease over a years ago. This was not expected obviously but as a entrepreneur or business owner you have to persevere. Things are getting better and no dialysis. We found the issue before it became a bigger health issue. I’m on a very strong Dose of steroids and other crap. But I’m recovering...

I’ll keep everyone posted!

How many of you can relate in this area?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Last edited:

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
May 28, 2014
Netherlands
I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.

OP
OP
Danny reds

Danny reds

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 31, 2018
Denver, CO
I had some health issues 2016-2017, I just took some time off a bit. Not that I was happy about it, and I got behind, but what can you do about it. Your health has to come first.
Health is 100% has to come first. Wealth and health is cut from the same fabric.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom