...in the making haha.
I'm Dave from England. I live in Huddersfield, born in South London.
I graduated from University in 2010 and set up my own music promotion and tour management business. I recently stumbled upon MJ's fastlane Youtube channel and read the first few chapters of his book, and then ordered it! Why? Because I started a business which I thought was my passion, but then realised I was fooling myself as the financial reward is never going to be as good as what I want it to be (plus my god, 90% of musician p*** me off and I am one myself!)
So, it's time to do things a little differently now. The right way! Who's with me?
I'm Dave from England. I live in Huddersfield, born in South London.
I graduated from University in 2010 and set up my own music promotion and tour management business. I recently stumbled upon MJ's fastlane Youtube channel and read the first few chapters of his book, and then ordered it! Why? Because I started a business which I thought was my passion, but then realised I was fooling myself as the financial reward is never going to be as good as what I want it to be (plus my god, 90% of musician p*** me off and I am one myself!)
So, it's time to do things a little differently now. The right way! Who's with me?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
