The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Employment qualification Scam

A

Anon101637

Alright ! I don't have a job now I'm soon to finish college but I would really like to have a job so I can fund my idea and eventually get on the fastlane. I see tons of job qualification on indeed or on the employer website where I see lots of lies and bullshit from employers and all the non-sense qualification such as like example : to have a junior level role you need like 10 years of experience and be extraordinary with some of the tools such as kubernetes, docker etc. Be good at a specific language etc. etc.

The more I see job qualification the more I don't take it seriously honestly I don't care why do you think most of the worker finish to lie on resume because all of the qualification they want is so exagerated it's not feasable and they always have the same phrase tone pattern that makes it obvious that like a job is the biggest scam of humanity with exemple. Dental advantage, life insurance where obviously it's a damn scam. Yesterday I was searching for internship job and I saw the job title it was font-end I just laughed at it like you can't even spell a job title right and you want me to take my bet on you that's insane.

In the end what I understand is they want you to sell your time for x amount of money and have the hope by the age of 65 you'll retired yeah as if I want to still live at 65 especially if I don't succeed to retire before this age I'll just suicide myself at this age at this point because I'll have no money for retirement. What are the hopes that I won't lose my job. What are the hope stock market is going to make positive return a little 10 % I hate a job you can be at only one specific role unless you change job or get promoted that's delusional I hate this shit you have no freedom of choices in the end. Alright guys I would like to be curious about you guys what are your thought into this because it's even a bigger reason to become entrepreneur and be the boss who own the game.

Edit : OMG this is horrible lots of employee are unhappy at their work just by looking at indeed reviews this is really sad that most managers are taking advantage of employees

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.