EDIT: I got this figured out. Didn't know how to delete message, though.
Hey guys, not sure if anyone knows how to remedy this...
This may get convoluted very quickly, but I'll try my best to describe my situation:
You can think of this as a 3 tiered affiliate system where I get paid on what my sub-affiliates earn as well as their sub-affiliates. Basically, I'm referring a webmaster who will have affiliates selling a product and I get a percentage of both sub-tiers earnings.
The problem is I need a way to harvest that 3rd tiers email address before sending them off to register at this website while PRESERVING my 2nd tier dudes affiliate link.
I typically use Aweber as my autoresponder, and I'm not sure if a popover harvester would work through a redirect link that I give to all of my 2nd tier guys who will register under me.
Any ideas? Thank you ahead of time for any suggestions.
Additional info: I direct sub to master website. They register and get affiliate code. Sub gets a domain name that will serve as a simple redirect. I provide html based cloaker where I should be able to add anything else I need to to this link which they will then upload to their redirecting website. Sub refers whomever they wish to his domain name that automatically redirects to the master website. But how do I harvest third tiers emails without screwing over my sub?
EDIT: I got this figured out. Didn't know how to delete message, though.
Hey guys, not sure if anyone knows how to remedy this...
This may get convoluted very quickly, but I'll try my best to describe my situation:
You can think of this as a 3 tiered affiliate system where I get paid on what my sub-affiliates earn as well as their sub-affiliates. Basically, I'm referring a webmaster who will have affiliates selling a product and I get a percentage of both sub-tiers earnings.
The problem is I need a way to harvest that 3rd tiers email address before sending them off to register at this website while PRESERVING my 2nd tier dudes affiliate link.
I typically use Aweber as my autoresponder, and I'm not sure if a popover harvester would work through a redirect link that I give to all of my 2nd tier guys who will register under me.
Any ideas? Thank you ahead of time for any suggestions.
Additional info: I direct sub to master website. They register and get affiliate code. Sub gets a domain name that will serve as a simple redirect. I provide html based cloaker where I should be able to add anything else I need to to this link which they will then upload to their redirecting website. Sub refers whomever they wish to his domain name that automatically redirects to the master website. But how do I harvest third tiers emails without screwing over my sub?
EDIT: I got this figured out. Didn't know how to delete message, though.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
