The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Eighteen years with a plan

Michael Gift

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
Kenya
I'm Michael Gift from Kenya. A highschool Graduate joining campus in September .

I always knew there was more to life than a life slaving away at a job you have no passion for over 50 years, assuming you live that long, only to find that the money you earned isn't enough.
With this gut feeling I began my research in highschool and stumbled upon the book Millionaire Fastlane by @MJ DeMarco . It opened my eyes to a world of possibilities hidden from my view by expectations and programmings from parents.

Enough about that, I've been reading various threads and one that caught my attention was Fox Web Design Guide by @Fox . I have loads of free time on my hands and I see there's a lack for various local business who struggle with their presence online, let alone on a global scale.

I commit to filling this gap by making a web design business. To create value worth $100k o and more within a year of this post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jmin

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
May 30, 2020
United Kingdom
I'm Michael Gift from Kenya. A highschool Graduate joining campus in September .

I always knew there was more to life than a life slaving away at a job you have no passion for over 50 years, assuming you live that long, only to find that the money you earned isn't enough.
With this gut feeling I began my research in highschool and stumbled upon the book Millionaire Fastlane by @MJ DeMarco . It opened my eyes to a world of possibilities hidden from my view by expectations and programmings from parents.

Enough about that, I've been reading various threads and one that caught my attention was Fox Web Design Guide by @Fox . I have loads of free time on my hands and I see there's a lack for various local business who struggle with their presence online, let alone on a global scale.

I commit to filling this gap by making a web design business. To create value worth $100k o and more within a year of this post.

Welcome to the forum, make sure you keep us updated! I'm looking forward to hearing about your progression.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
358%
May 3, 2014
Marbella, Spain
Welcome @Michael Gift. Wish you all the best on your journey. Look forward to reading your contributions.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...