The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

INTRO Eighteen years with a plan

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Michael Gift

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2020
Kenya
I'm Michael Gift from Kenya. A highschool Graduate joining campus in September .

I always knew there was more to life than a life slaving away at a job you have no passion for over 50 years, assuming you live that long, only to find that the money you earned isn't enough.
With this gut feeling I began my research in highschool and stumbled upon the book Millionaire Fastlane by @MJ DeMarco . It opened my eyes to a world of possibilities hidden from my view by expectations and programmings from parents.

Enough about that, I've been reading various threads and one that caught my attention was Fox Web Design Guide by @Fox . I have loads of free time on my hands and I see there's a lack for various local business who struggle with their presence online, let alone on a global scale.

I commit to filling this gap by making a web design business. To create value worth $100k o and more within a year of this post.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

jmin

Contributor
May 30, 2020
United Kingdom
I'm Michael Gift from Kenya. A highschool Graduate joining campus in September .

I always knew there was more to life than a life slaving away at a job you have no passion for over 50 years, assuming you live that long, only to find that the money you earned isn't enough.
With this gut feeling I began my research in highschool and stumbled upon the book Millionaire Fastlane by @MJ DeMarco . It opened my eyes to a world of possibilities hidden from my view by expectations and programmings from parents.

Enough about that, I've been reading various threads and one that caught my attention was Fox Web Design Guide by @Fox . I have loads of free time on my hands and I see there's a lack for various local business who struggle with their presence online, let alone on a global scale.

I commit to filling this gap by making a web design business. To create value worth $100k o and more within a year of this post.
Welcome to the forum, make sure you keep us updated! I'm looking forward to hearing about your progression.

RazorCut

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
May 3, 2014
England UK
Welcome @Michael Gift. Wish you all the best on your journey. Look forward to reading your contributions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom