The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Effective and Simple Time Management Technique

Anything related to matters of the mind
D

Deleted72597

Hey gang!

I've just finished watching a Tedx talk by Rory Vaden about time management and i think it's one of the simplest, most compact, easy to remember, easy to implement time management techniques I have come across. I have used something very similar to this for a long time, but Rory has compiled this great technique into an easy to remember image that sums it all up. There are probably a lot of books, talks, articles and similar that touches on similar techniques. But let me be clear, in my opinion, the gem here is the image associated with the technique.

Said image and link to the youtube video is at the bottom of the post.

My own notes, compiled for your pleasure:

- Time management is not only logical but also emotional.

- One dimensional time management tool: EFFICIENCY (Finish TO-DO list FASTER)
- Two dimensional time management tool: PRIORITIZING (Doing things that are IMPORTANT OR URGENT FIRST
- Three dimensional time management tool: ROTI, Return On Time Invested (How long it will matter, snowball effect potential)
What can I do today, to make tomorrow easier? (Chuma building a pyramid principle)

- The three dimensions, quick evaluation:
- Urgency: How SOON does it matter?
- Importance: How MUCH does it matter?
- Significance: How LONG does it matter?

- Consider Significance (How LONG does it matter) when delegating (hiring). Their level of execution might/will increase.

- Perfection = Nothing more can be added + Nothing more can be taken away.

- The Focus Funnel
- Can I ELIMINATE doing it?
- Can I AUTOMATE doing it?
- Can I DELEGATE doing it?

- Whenever you say YES to one thing, you say NO to a plethora of other things. (Personal interpretation: We therefore always let one option down, don't let this option be yourself.)

The diamond for your mind map/palace:

TSEiUIcai7FmLJrv8r6a-4-DLE6RyVYv4NukLsQYaV4xFJbhKS4j8YfuwrgiW1lo5CvKYQaTaOY8c5DXJfkRQbECxQKawQSHdMWMubFRgQ85or25-EIsAfwRAAyBDKl06_1_Dw_b

Bonus:

e7sWNtDTLbyhHS5hLuJ4wkOIj7ShegioPREKD1OP4oqiHhflMkXdctKFHdCavbyUnTBZdGVtjFGXR3MSbfmVyBPZj13grF41t07i9zLwi-N6r7-OS0Mfek0Qdbt_l24QN6ug3gIh

Youtube link:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2X7c9TUQJ8

I hope some of you find this as useful as i did.

Keep kicking a$$! You're awesome!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

A_Random_Guy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
115%
May 27, 2019
India
The way you write is really easy to read and understand.
Awesome post, I'll remember your advice.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.