Hi brilliant people,
Given the sad state of middle and high schoolers in math (in NYC at least), I want to understand the students' needs and develop solutions (software & tutoring) to improve their performance.
I'm looking for mentors and collaborators in this area. I'm in NYC and working to win a contract with the Dept of Education on NYC in the coming months (thru their MTAC process)
Meanwhile:
- I'm tutoring students in math online and in person. I'm going out to teach with various tutoring agencies for summer.
- Researching what are the real needs of schools, students, principals.
- Building my website and diagnostic test for test-prep such as SAT, ACT, AP Calculus
my background:
i've been teaching on and off since 2012 & my professional experience was in finance but i decided to move full time to education with wife's support.
Please reach out if you'd like to collaborate or have any suggestions on what I could do better
Regards
A
Given the sad state of middle and high schoolers in math (in NYC at least), I want to understand the students' needs and develop solutions (software & tutoring) to improve their performance.
I'm looking for mentors and collaborators in this area. I'm in NYC and working to win a contract with the Dept of Education on NYC in the coming months (thru their MTAC process)
Meanwhile:
- I'm tutoring students in math online and in person. I'm going out to teach with various tutoring agencies for summer.
- Researching what are the real needs of schools, students, principals.
- Building my website and diagnostic test for test-prep such as SAT, ACT, AP Calculus
my background:
i've been teaching on and off since 2012 & my professional experience was in finance but i decided to move full time to education with wife's support.
Please reach out if you'd like to collaborate or have any suggestions on what I could do better
Regards
A
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
