thethrillseeker
PARKED
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2009
- Messages
- 8
Rep Bank
$50
$50
Hi
I'm already reading a lot of posts and learning as much as I can from the very succesful members here.
I'm Thrill :wave:. I have been involved in some Entrepreneurial activities when I was younger. I didn't get much education (left school very early) and had some health problems growing up. The health problems have plagued me for a lot of years (I'm 22 now, for those who didn't catch my intro) and did severely restrict my ability to function both mentally and physically. I'm pleased to say though, that through ops, meds and therapy I'm ready to start fighting again and get in the Fastlane. (Victor not victim. :banana
After a lot of years on the bench, I am trying to find a direction to move forward in. I feel that I need to get some sort of education, but I'm really sure what to do. I have a pretty strong interest in Computers and Technology, and was considering doing a CompSci degree. I also thought that being quite mechanically minded I may do some sort of Engineering (which I have been told is necessary to be an Inventor).
Any suggestions or advice would be great.
Thanks.
Thrill
I'm already reading a lot of posts and learning as much as I can from the very succesful members here.
I'm Thrill :wave:. I have been involved in some Entrepreneurial activities when I was younger. I didn't get much education (left school very early) and had some health problems growing up. The health problems have plagued me for a lot of years (I'm 22 now, for those who didn't catch my intro) and did severely restrict my ability to function both mentally and physically. I'm pleased to say though, that through ops, meds and therapy I'm ready to start fighting again and get in the Fastlane. (Victor not victim. :banana
After a lot of years on the bench, I am trying to find a direction to move forward in. I feel that I need to get some sort of education, but I'm really sure what to do. I have a pretty strong interest in Computers and Technology, and was considering doing a CompSci degree. I also thought that being quite mechanically minded I may do some sort of Engineering (which I have been told is necessary to be an Inventor).
Any suggestions or advice would be great.
Thanks.
Thrill
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
