scottaj74
New Contributor
- Joined
- May 11, 2012
- Messages
- 74
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 30%
Hi Gang,
Just wondering if anyone has experience writing an ebook? I have an idea for a guidebook for something I know really well and currently there isn't one out there. Lots of random info, but nowhere is it condensed into one fun, easy to ready guidebook. I like the idea, but I have no experience with writing for cash. I'm also thinking that I should run some tests to check market data and see if it's even worth my time and denaros to see if I should try this.
I was thinking about signing up with Aweber (Email Marketing Software & Email Marketing Services from AWeber) and seeing if I can get contact info on the "coming soon" homepage. Anyone have experience with this and how did it go? Was it worth your time and troubles?
I also set up a domain and server with vBulletin (which is what this forum is built upon) and setting it up? I just had it uploaded onto my server (paid a dude through elance) and now I need to set it up with threads, posting, etc... It looks like a bit of work to go from "stock" to something like MJ has.:huh2: Any suggestions or know of anyone that could set it up so it looks cool, good and professional?
Thanks again and I'd be curious to know what people's experience is with any and all of the above.
Keep on, keepin' on!
Scott
Just wondering if anyone has experience writing an ebook? I have an idea for a guidebook for something I know really well and currently there isn't one out there. Lots of random info, but nowhere is it condensed into one fun, easy to ready guidebook. I like the idea, but I have no experience with writing for cash. I'm also thinking that I should run some tests to check market data and see if it's even worth my time and denaros to see if I should try this.
I was thinking about signing up with Aweber (Email Marketing Software & Email Marketing Services from AWeber) and seeing if I can get contact info on the "coming soon" homepage. Anyone have experience with this and how did it go? Was it worth your time and troubles?
I also set up a domain and server with vBulletin (which is what this forum is built upon) and setting it up? I just had it uploaded onto my server (paid a dude through elance) and now I need to set it up with threads, posting, etc... It looks like a bit of work to go from "stock" to something like MJ has.:huh2: Any suggestions or know of anyone that could set it up so it looks cool, good and professional?
Thanks again and I'd be curious to know what people's experience is with any and all of the above.
Keep on, keepin' on!
Scott
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
