The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION Ebook Scaling - second edition and audiobook

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Tossek

Bronze Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 5, 2019
Germany
Hi,

I have a bit of a problem with finding the right path of how to deal with the second edition of an ebook.

I mean in a way it is like with any product, bring it to the open field, test it, get responses, adapt, improve, repeat. I would like to go second edition with my ebook and then bring it into an audiobook. However, the platforms themselves are a hurdle for going on. Personally, I think that the audiobook is better suitable for my target audience (young adults) and sales would benefit.

Topics that rise are:
1) New edition implemtation by deleting the old one and then bring up the new one. I feel that I lose all my reviews in this way. Is there a chance to carry them over or do I have to start from scratch?
2) Audiobook seems a big hurdle for me here in Germany. ACX is not direct accessable, for sure I have to use a distributor. Benefit: I can get this than to itunes and spotify and soon but most of them do not have the opportunity to share royalties and want upfront cash. I highly doubt that I would get this cash back since the sells are very limited so far and I have little experience ...
3) ... however I bought a good (not high fidelity but good) microphone and would be able to somehow manage to put up my own amateur booth and record own files. This would give everything my personal vibe and might boost the sells - or they hate my voice :) I dont know.

Any suggestions on any of those three points would be highly appreciated!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom