The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earning $11,000 vs. $60 in a Day (A tale of Fastlane/Slowlane)

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Did you get it? Would be interesting if you could leave a review to see if these types of courses are worth it. Thanks.

I'll definitely update how this course ranks. But that won't be for a while. I'm deep into bringing what I do up to the state of the art marketing methods - landing pages, drip campaigns, etc.

This might be a winter project, if everything else goes as planned...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

NaPal

Done > Perfect
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Apr 16, 2012
USA
Saw this a while ago. Good video but I small bro marketing in it.

I love how a guy making $100 a day has a new Veloster, however I clear 6 figures and drive a $3000 car. :hilarious:

hydemx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jul 20, 2018
I had a deep reflexion after watching the video; it's all about our core values and goals, and how we want to live this life. While a lot of people here see clearly the difference between the slowlane and the fastlane, I also see that at the end all that matters is what you really want. The $60/day guy is so chill and cool about his situation that, at first impression, makes me think he is happier than the fastlaner. But well, it's just a perception and this is not about money, it's just about how much can you enjoy what you have, and how much do you want to have.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
I had a deep reflexion after watching the video; it's all about our core values and goals, and how we want to live this life. While a lot of people here see clearly the difference between the slowlane and the fastlane, I also see that at the end all that matters is what you really want. The $60/day guy is so chill and cool about his situation that, at first impression, makes me think he is happier than the fastlaner. But well, it's just a perception and this is not about money, it's just about how much can you enjoy what you have, and how much do you want to have.
Indeed, it all depends of what you want.

Personally i would set aside happiness and passion for a while and earn millions and THEN be able to do what i want, help people at a larger scale and chase true happiness, if Trading is the answer i would become a Trader without a doubt.

M&A

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 13, 2015
Paris
As someone who works very close with hedge funds and sees how profitable top traders who are paid millions every year actually are.

There is no way this kid is making any real money from his 30k trading account.

Majority of his money is probably coming from his subscription base like others such as tim sykes and any real estate investments he must have purchased through his income.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
I think a lot of these Youtubers go really heavy on the cars first chance they get.

They know that Ferraris, Lambos, Mclarens will get those big clicks so they buy them soon as they can.
I'll be damned if I don't buy a Lambo/Bugatti to ride into my university when i make it.Narcisstic and a remenant of scripted life but most of us millenials have a lot of enemies to disprove.

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
Firstly the freedom disparity is nauseatingly palpable. I feel as if the guy making 60$ is telling the truth due to his current circumstances. His mediocrity is subsided by the small time with his family and spirituality. Both form strong purpose within his life, the bible soothes the average with the afterlife(nothing wrong with that, just that it limits motivation). He is happy for now but for how long? Well when Uber is suddenly forced to restrict drivers due to some reason it will drastically subside.

As for the 11000$ guy I find him much more interesting. Most of his statements are cooly calculative and are forcibly hidden. He is lying about something, whether that be stock markets or perhaps his debt/to wealth ratio. The reason I say this is because I often act similarly.His unhappiness remarks stem from his lack of purpose.

Either ways just reaffirmation of my previous beliefs, 11000$ a day lets you sleep on the couch in the middle of the day. While 60$ forces you to rationalize you are better than people with money.

Logan Powell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Apr 9, 2018
Banff, Alberta, Canada
Firstly the freedom disparity is nauseatingly palpable. I feel as if the guy making 60$ is telling the truth due to his current circumstances. His mediocrity is subsided by the small time with his family and spirituality. Both form strong purpose within his life, the bible soothes the average with the afterlife(nothing wrong with that, just that it limits motivation). He is happy for now but for how long? Well when Uber is suddenly forced to restrict drivers due to some reason it will drastically subside.

As for the 11000$ guy I find him much more interesting. Most of his statements are cooly calculative and are forcibly hidden. He is lying about something, whether that be stock markets or perhaps his debt/to wealth ratio. The reason I say this is because I often act similarly.His unhappiness remarks stem from his lack of purpose.

Either ways just reaffirmation of my previous beliefs, 11000$ a day lets you sleep on the couch in the middle of the day. While 60$ forces you to rationalize you are better than people with money.
I believe Ricky doesn't talk about his "online courses." Isn't it bro marketer 101 to not discuss how much money you make from selling courses to people?

ManlyMansNegator

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 29, 2018
Australia
I believe Ricky doesn't talk about his "online courses." Isn't it bro marketer 101 to not discuss how much money you make from selling courses to people?
Probably, but watching his other videos was interesting.He worked hard to acquire some money from dead end jobs and then used that to begin Stocks etc.

I don't know about his courses but the method he used seems legitimate.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.