Hi Everyone!!
I am new to the forum - or any forum for that matter. I just finished the book today. I bought it yesterday.
Loved it! Way to go MJ! Straight to the point. No BS!
I'll give y'all a little info about myself. I am 26, married and a stay-at-home mom of 3 great kids. I currently live in El Paso, TX but I am originally from San Antonio, TX. I was in the Army for a few years, but when the kids started adding up I decided it was time to change my career direction. My husband is still in the Army so we move every 3 or 4 years. When the kiddos are napping I spend my "me time" searching the net for whatever useful information I can absorb.
I decided a couple months ago to start my own e-business. I had a great plan but over time it has morphed into an even greater plan. My mind is constantly floaded with new ideas. The big picture is clear as day, but all the small step to get there are bouncing around in my head.
So far I have:
I know I can learn alot from this forum and one day I will have the qualifications to give advice on how to become a millionaire!
Glad to be here,
Rebecca
I am new to the forum - or any forum for that matter. I just finished the book today. I bought it yesterday.
I'll give y'all a little info about myself. I am 26, married and a stay-at-home mom of 3 great kids. I currently live in El Paso, TX but I am originally from San Antonio, TX. I was in the Army for a few years, but when the kids started adding up I decided it was time to change my career direction. My husband is still in the Army so we move every 3 or 4 years. When the kiddos are napping I spend my "me time" searching the net for whatever useful information I can absorb.
I decided a couple months ago to start my own e-business. I had a great plan but over time it has morphed into an even greater plan. My mind is constantly floaded with new ideas. The big picture is clear as day, but all the small step to get there are bouncing around in my head.
So far I have:
- Registered a DBA name
- Applyed for an EIN
- Created a logo
- Created a website (it's not live yet)
I know I can learn alot from this forum and one day I will have the qualifications to give advice on how to become a millionaire!
Glad to be here,
Rebecca
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
