Hi everyone, like MJ I lived in a cold, miserable place (Pittsburgh), with a decent paying job. At 29 I decided that I couldn't sit in a cubicle anymore. I took my wife, $1200, and headed south to the coast of North Carolina. Being in a place with daily sun and away from the negativity of my friends and family I started to experiment (good & bad) with online business ventures. Now, about 4-5 years later I make my living with my own online business. While I am not wealthy, I do have a larger amount of freedom than most of my friends and family. While my current business is basically ecommerce (amazon, ebay, etc.), my long term plans are blogging, affiliate marketing, and anything else I can get into along the way.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
