Tallphil
New Contributor
- Joined
- Oct 18, 2015
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 147%
Hello everyone,
I'm currently in the works of launching my first e-commerce business. I'm located in Canada and am contemplating wether or not I should be using FBA to sell my product. I don't have any friends or connections in my area that are doing e-commerce and that are GOOD at it. My product is light-weight (30-100g), easy to ship and isn't fragile. The selling price will range from roughly 29-39$. I want to sell it internationally.
I currently manage a Instagram page with a following of close to 100k people in a specific niche. I believe that this niche goes hand in hand with my product. Considering that I have no experience in E-Commerce, I would appreciate it if some of you could give me your honest opinion on the following:
Would it be a wise decision for me to use FBA and have a lower profit margin as I have no experience with e-commerce?
or
I could use my own landing page as a store where people could buy the product?
Also, if anyone has any tips or advice on running an e-commerce business in Canada it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Phil
I'm currently in the works of launching my first e-commerce business. I'm located in Canada and am contemplating wether or not I should be using FBA to sell my product. I don't have any friends or connections in my area that are doing e-commerce and that are GOOD at it. My product is light-weight (30-100g), easy to ship and isn't fragile. The selling price will range from roughly 29-39$. I want to sell it internationally.
I currently manage a Instagram page with a following of close to 100k people in a specific niche. I believe that this niche goes hand in hand with my product. Considering that I have no experience in E-Commerce, I would appreciate it if some of you could give me your honest opinion on the following:
Would it be a wise decision for me to use FBA and have a lower profit margin as I have no experience with e-commerce?
or
I could use my own landing page as a store where people could buy the product?
Also, if anyone has any tips or advice on running an e-commerce business in Canada it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Phil
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
