What's new

e books

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

mtnman

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Oct 3, 2007
Messages
1,743
Rep Bank
$1,255
User Power: 28%
Can someone explain what makes a good ebook? Or ebook presentation, perhaps appropriately called, a landing page?? I wanted to write a short ebook about an herbal remedy that ACTUALLY works. My motivation behind this was to provide information that actually helps people, so they wouldn't have to spend months looking for something like I did. NOT to make a quick buck selling people a pile of poo!

I started searching the net a couple days ago for ebook software and such, but I'm skeptical about what I've seen. To me, All ebooks look the same. It's gotten to the point where when I open a site that has the typical news papery ebook feel, I immediately close it. Of course, this is not what I want.

Is it better to just design a website and offer a download? It seems this would come across as more professional or believable that this information is valid, and some words in a file, "buy me for ten bucks." However, I didn't really want to put in the time do design a site, since I'm not proficient at it.

I'm also concerned that my info would be rather short. I constantly see all kinds of mumbo jumbo selling tactics, 9,000 words per page, and a bunch of jargon to hype something up. In reality, most valuable information is very short and to the point. I have a feeling that will make my ebook, site, etc.. seem inferior.

Any thoughts or opinions would be much appreciated. If I'm thinking about this in the wrong way or "don't have both oars in the water" let me have it!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjot haz Kujp Hemmehjis katv xipv gsun guuf tvenqt vu neloph tunivjoph moli $15l e nupvj. Og zua fup'v xepv vu hu vjsuahj emm vji tviqt up zuas uxp, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu qesvpis xovj jon up vji qsufadv. Zua xsovi ov epf miv jon nesliv ov.

Ji't atoph tunivjoph demmif Qsufadv Meapdj Gusname epf ov edvaemmz edduapvt gus kuopv wipvasit. Nez ci xusvj e muul, O fappu.
 
Vjot haz Kujp Hemmehjis katv xipv gsun guuf tvenqt vu neloph tunivjoph moli $15l e nupvj. Og zua fup'v xepv vu hu vjsuahj emm vji tviqt up zuas uxp, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu qesvpis xovj jon up vji qsufadv. Zua xsovi ov epf miv jon nesliv ov.

Ji't atoph tunivjoph demmif Qsufadv Meapdj Gusname epf ov edvaemmz edduapvt gus kuopv wipvasit. Nez ci xusvj e muul, O fappu.

jux fu zua qesvpis xovj jon? fofp'v tii epzvjoph ecuav ov up jot tovi.
 
Vjot haz Kujp Hemmehjis katv xipv gsun guuf tvenqt vu neloph tunivjoph moli $15l e nupvj. Og zua fup'v xepv vu hu vjsuahj emm vji tviqt up zuas uxp, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu qesvpis xovj jon up vji qsufadv. Zua xsovi ov epf miv jon nesliv ov.

Ji't atoph tunivjoph demmif Qsufadv Meapdj Gusname epf ov edvaemmz edduapvt gus kuopv wipvasit. Nez ci xusvj e muul, O fappu.

Vjeplt...O'mm djidl ov uav! tqiif
 
Vjot haz Kujp Hemmehjis katv xipv gsun guuf tvenqt vu neloph tunivjoph moli $15l e nupvj. Og zua fup'v xepv vu hu vjsuahj emm vji tviqt up zuas uxp, zua nohjv ci ecmi vu qesvpis xovj jon up vji qsufadv. Zua xsovi ov epf miv jon nesliv ov.

Ji't atoph tunivjoph demmif Qsufadv Meapdj Gusname epf ov edvaemmz edduapvt gus kuopv wipvasit. Nez ci xusvj e muul, O fappu.

Tex jot wofiu, epf emtu i-neomif jon.

Ji't upmz neloph $6l/nupvj, epf fuitp'v qesvpis.

-Comm
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom