The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Drop shipping, is it a fastlane mode of business?

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Karume

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2018
Hello folks?

I've just heard people becoming millionaires through drop shipping. I don't know about the business. Is it a fastlane mode of business or just like any other MLM stuff?

Thank you.
Karume.

B. Cole

In thine hand is power and might.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 5, 2017
East Coast
Anything can be a fast lane business if you can apply CENTS to it. How well is up to you.

Control - meh.
Entry - meh. Do you have exclusive rights to the product?
Need - Are you solving a problem or filling a high demand?
Time - Eventually, if built right.
Scale - Yes.

In most dropshipping venues, you’re basically running a branding and advertising company. Do you somehow have a higher level of control over your product? How are you not going to be inundated with competition, if anybody can do the same thing you’re doing?

Sounds like you might be going for easy. Also sounds like you haven’t read the books.

Raoul Duke

You, you got what I need
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 26, 2016
So, you have "heard", people doing this, people doing that, etc... etc... etc...

What have you done? Have you searched the forum? Have you read the book?

Here is one link: NOTABLE! - $500,000+ revenue on Shopify!

Karume

New Contributor
Aug 14, 2018
Anything can be a fast lane business if you can apply CENTS to it. How well is up to you.

Control - meh.
Entry - meh. Do you have exclusive rights to the product?
Need - Are you solving a problem or filling a high demand?
Time - Eventually, if built right.
Scale - Yes.

In most dropshipping venues, you’re basically running a branding and advertising company. Do you somehow have a higher level of control over your product? How are you not going to be inundated with competition, if anybody can do the same thing you’re doing?

Sounds like you might be going for easy. Also sounds like you haven’t read the books.
Thank you so much for your reply. I'm actually reading the book and I'm figuring out what to do...the problem is I have too many things running in my head and I don't know what to take and leave.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Along with this I also worked on creating a Web Design book last year to help people starting...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Any update? Hey bud! When I can squeeze out the time to work, it's been going pretty well...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
This month's promo code is MINDCONTROL Those who are subscribed to my new Youtube channel will...
MARKETPLACE Entrepreneur's Toolbox: Company Formation, Virtual Mailbox, Registered Agent, Remote Online Notary
Appreciating the transparency and lack of hidden fees. The website is very up-front and user...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom