The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Drop ship question

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

rocksolid

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 17, 2008
New York
I found a company that makes a product which I am thinking of selling for a profit. They will even ship the finished product to my customer. My concern is their name showing up on the packaging and having info about them on the inside of the packaging as well. I don't need my customers knowing my source. Is there a way around this and still able to get them to drop ship for me? I don't think they will be open to putting my company stickers on the products they ship for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JAJT

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
549%
Aug 7, 2012
Ontario, Canada
This all sounds like questions you should have asked your drop shipper.

There is no reason for them not to give you this information readily when asked.

And if you are still concerned, drop ship one to a friend (or yourself) and test them out.

rocksolid

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Nov 17, 2008
New York
Thanks guys, I will check with them. It did not start out as a drop ship. I was looking for a company that can make this product for me and while we were talking they told me they can even ship it to my customer.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yankee427

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jan 17, 2011
NJ
Yes, most companies who are there as drop shippers are aware of all the intricacies of it and will not show pricing, will let it be your company return address, not theirs and will have it in the blank box that looks like it comes from you.

Companies that are manufacturers or distributors that you have to especially ask to be dropshippers for you, you have to be much more specific with them and ask for these types of things up front.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.