The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Drop Ship Ecommerce Store for Sale

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
I'm about to list my store on Flippa, but I thought that before I do, I'd offer it up to my fellow entrepreneurs on here. I trust you guys more and I'm willing to make a deal.

While this niche store has a lot of potential, I'm currently working on a separate Fastlane venture and I only spend maybe an hour or two a week on this business, which isn't fair to the business. The business is 100% dropship, but wholesale options are available from almost all of my suppliers. I have 4 drop shippers, one of which is exclusive.

Traffic to the site is entirely organic and averages about 500 hits per month with a 50% bounce rate and an average of 1 min 42 seconds on site (I had it down to 31% and 3 min 21 seconds when it was on Page 1). It's very easy to SEO, and I moved it to page 1 in 3 keywords after about a week of SEO work.

Profit margins are around 20-40% and the average sale will net anywhere between $10 and $30. Buying products wholesale can increase profit margins to a max of 258% on some products. The time from when an order is submitted to when an order is completed is less than 3 minutes. Unfortunately, I haven't been spending enough time on the site to really drive sales, which is why I'm not asking a lot for it.

As far as the technical aspect of the store, it is built on a brand new $300 Interspire Shopping Cart platform that is very easy to use and optimize.

This deal also comes with a 12 domain satellite site network (most of these satellite sites are exact keyword matches ranking page 1 or page 2 for their respective keywords), a Youtube account, a Facebook account, and a Twitter account. This also includes electricdaisycarnival.net, which is probably worth more in itself than the store and site network combined.

I will also offer support for the store for up to 3 months after sale, because I think that this is a great store for any beginning Fastlaner. I will answer any questions about the store set-up, drop shippers, SEO, etc within 24 hours (more likely within an hour or two), and I will offer tips on competitor weaknesses, the rave industry, how to take this business into the Fastlane, etc.

If you're interested in this store, feel free to reply to this post or PM and we can discuss details.

I'm asking $750 for the store and satellite site network, but I'm willing to negotiate.

The store is GlowstickJunkie - The Premier Glow Stick and Rave Store

Thanks,

Trevor

EDIT: For any non-member guests who are viewing this and are interested, my email is glowstickjunkie@gmail.com. Feel free to shoot me a message if you'd like more info or would like to make an offer.

EDIT: This store is now sold and I won't be accepting any more offers. Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dan Da Man

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 20, 2012
San Diego
What is your monthly profit on this site? I just sold a site on flippa for 15k. 6months of steady income of about 1,500 a month. You can usually sell about 12 times your monthly profit. Just wondering, are you making any profit?

Trevor Kuntz

Professional Dog Owner
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
274%
Feb 5, 2012
Arizona
I have already sold the store, so it's no longer for sale.

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Congrats on the sale Trevor!

Looks like someone get a great deal.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.