- Joined
- Dec 5, 2011
- Messages
- 200
Rep Bank
$1,030
$1,030
User Power: 198%
So I've done a search on the forum trying to find relevant threads to driving qualified traffic to my site in order to make sales (somewhat axiomatic I suppose). I've found a few things, but not a whole lot. To summarize what I've found I think the various ways to get traffic to a site include...
Any help on techniques to drive customers to my page would be helpful. If there isn't anything else aside from what I've listed, a good kick in the a$$ to figure out what to start on first would also be appreciated.
- PPC campaigns (Adwords, facebook, etc.)
- Banners ads on websites
- Creating content for people to read (optimized for your sites SEO?)
- SEO of course...
- Video advertisements (similar to banner ads or am I missing something?)
- and I just found the idea of posting coupon codes on coupon sites
Any help on techniques to drive customers to my page would be helpful. If there isn't anything else aside from what I've listed, a good kick in the a$$ to figure out what to start on first would also be appreciated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
