* DrDisrespect is a video game streamer that was previously on Twitch.tv, but got banned suddenly and has now moved to Youtube to stream.
Now I don’t watch streams that often anymore but wow can DrDisrespect hold attention. 500K concurrent viewers, donations like crazy, and he’s put so much effort into the stream.
I don’t watch him but recently I’ve been tuning in because of his huge return and wow... he really knows how to market himself. And you can barely compare the amount of effort he puts into is stream to other streamers. Multiple green screen scenes, movie-like intros, music, etc...
If you’re going into something, give it your all!
Here’s his first stream back:
View: https://youtu.be/STkEGwHk_jE
Now I don’t watch streams that often anymore but wow can DrDisrespect hold attention. 500K concurrent viewers, donations like crazy, and he’s put so much effort into the stream.
I don’t watch him but recently I’ve been tuning in because of his huge return and wow... he really knows how to market himself. And you can barely compare the amount of effort he puts into is stream to other streamers. Multiple green screen scenes, movie-like intros, music, etc...
If you’re going into something, give it your all!
Here’s his first stream back:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
