The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DrDisrespect

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
* DrDisrespect is a video game streamer that was previously on Twitch.tv, but got banned suddenly and has now moved to Youtube to stream.

Now I don’t watch streams that often anymore but wow can DrDisrespect hold attention. 500K concurrent viewers, donations like crazy, and he’s put so much effort into the stream.

I don’t watch him but recently I’ve been tuning in because of his huge return and wow... he really knows how to market himself. And you can barely compare the amount of effort he puts into is stream to other streamers. Multiple green screen scenes, movie-like intros, music, etc...

If you’re going into something, give it your all!

Here’s his first stream back:
View: https://youtu.be/STkEGwHk_jE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I have no clue what (or who?) you're talking about, as I'm sure 90% of this forum doesn't either.

Knuffix

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Jul 25, 2014
Sure he's an entertainer. Then again, getting banned from Twitch and losing most of his sponsors / partners in a single week is a harsh display of not following CENTS.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
I have no clue what (or who?) you're talking about, as I'm sure 90% of this forum doesn't either.
I should’ve elaborate who he is. He’s a entertainer/video game streamer that had a huge presence on Twitch.tv, a streamer platform. But was suddenly banned and he recently made his return to streaming. But instead of Twitch, he’s now streaming at YouTube.

He might be streaming live right now on YouTube if you search “DrDisrespect”. But what stood out to me is how much effort he puts into his streams and persona compared to other streamers. And it makes sense why he’s one of the largest streamers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ocean Man

Life-long learner.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Sep 26, 2018
United States
Sure he's an entertainer. Then again, getting banned from Twitch and losing most of his sponsors / partners in a single week is a harsh display of not following CENTS.
Sure, but I mean he’s already earned his millions. Has proven followers (huge return on YouTube). But what I’m getting at is that he puts so much effort into his streams. It makes sense why he’s at the top. I’m saying if you’re going in on your endeavor, put in a lot of effort, like he does.

Saavedra

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 4, 2013
should take about a year to be banned on YouTube

someone big has to man up and decide which alternative is going to take the lead and be the streaming platform for everything not confirming to the politically correct religion. and there is much content to be made outside of pc.... so is a big market. last i hear anything manly/ adult is getting banned. Facebook was even banning whiskey groups.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.