The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Don't Make A New Years Resolution

Anything related to matters of the mind

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Happy New Year. Don't make New Years resolutions. Start today and aim to change your forever after. Your Mom is not here to tell you how awesome you are, and the only participation trophy you are going to get is the one you buy yourself.

Read this article, and while everyone else is buying Chandon and planning their hangover, you plan your future.

Coffee is for closers, and unless you have arrived, you should be intentional about breaking the trend. Slowlaners make New Years Resolutions, and break them by February. You don't need a New Years Resolution as you have the entire road map right here at the forum. You have everything you need to get to where you want to get to. So start. Let the losers nurse their hangovers on New Years Day. You pick a different path.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/becca-mar...t-you-are-the-reason-your-life-sucks-so-much/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
True, but still harsh.

Flight.png

Pilot35

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
502%
Sep 2, 2016
The comments on the article are just cringeworthy and saddening.
51% of Americans make $30,000 or less per year. 76% live paycheque to paycheque. The top 0.1% makes more than the bottom 99%.
I'll stop complaining when that changes.
Trip to Paris? I'd love that. Let me know who can afford it..

Worthless article that takes an unrealistically individualist view that erases the plethora of ways our oppressive capitalist society works to keep people unhappy...

I hate to burst your bubble, but when you have bills to pay, it doesn't actually matter how much will you have. There's no way you can afford Paris. There just isn't. Realistically, you HAVE to fight to stop this system before it eats everything and then only the top 1-5% of earners can afford a trip to Paris and the rest of us are fighting for scraps. (Like paid sick leave, for starters)

Really, lol. Just can't wait until she has a child that's been vomiting and had diarrhea on her for hours, no sleep, has to drive to work and work a ten hour day or lose her job, and her babysitter just canceled and the daycare won't take the kid bc it's sick. Or heaven forbid she actually get sick herself. I don't believe it's my fault I have fibro, had cancer, have a myriad other health problems, have chronic sleep disorders, and have a deformed and damaged spine, but apparently that's all because I 'chose' it. LMAO No I really didn't. If most people who are suffering had a choice, they would not be suffering; we aren't doing it because we like it for pete's sake. I, like most people I've ever met, did the best I could under the circumstances I've been given. Is my life great? No. Do I wish it could have been better? Yes. Most of it my fault? Nope. Most people just don't want to admit they have control over almost nothing because it scares the sh*t out of them. All their hard work and their little five year plans, etc. can be ended by one unfortunate car wreck, sudden illness, unexpected death of a loved one or boss, etc. That's just life. You cope with it as best you can but you cannot bend the world or fate to your will, otherwise we'd all have won the lottery years ago.

#sidewalk

Michael Chiciak

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jan 3, 2017
Pa
The comments on the article are just cringeworthy and saddening.

#sidewalk
Which is a good thing for people like us on here. These people are our customers/consumers. Without people like them, there is no fastlane.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.