The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Don't know what to do? Build a blog

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
If you're young, with no skills, and don't know what to do, then you should build a blog.

Why?

Building a blog will teach you all of the following:

- Wordpress
- Web design
- SEO
- Content writing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Digital marketing
- Copywriting

Above all, you will learn how to create things people want to consume, which is ultimately the most important.

But the best is that it can lead to a lot of different projects.

Can you imagine that Neil Patel makes $100 million per year after he built SEO tools he identified the need for thanks to his blog?

A blog can always lead to an SEO agency, a content agency, a SaaS, an e-com shop, courses, a Chrome extension, a Wordpress/Shopify plugin, etc, depending on what you're writing about.

I have made both directly and indirectly €25 000 since I have built my blog in April 2021, and that's only because it's very lightly monetized.

It's not millions, but it's a lot of money for me just out of college when I had no skills.

Now I can always freelance as an SEO writer, build websites for dentists and psychologists, or just write on Medium if I need urgent money.

So, this is my end-of-the-year gift to the fastlane.

Create something. Then see what happens and iterate.

Happy 2023!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Skroob

Entrepreneur // Mobile Application Developer
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Feb 18, 2022
Jacksonville, FL
Love the advice. The hardest part though may be deciding what to write about. That's where I've always struggled in the past. So far, my answer to that has been: Doesn't matter, just start. Pick something you know and write about that. Then pick something else and write that. Keep going until you settle into a niche, and go from there. Doesn't matter if it's been done a million times before, you have a unique voice and a different set of experiences, and someone will find something useful in what you have to say.

ksingking

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 6, 2023
If you're young, with no skills, and don't know what to do, then you should build a blog.

Why?

Building a blog will teach you all of the following:

- Wordpress
- Web design
- SEO
- Content writing
- Social media
- Email marketing
- Digital marketing
- Copywriting

Above all, you will learn how to create things people want to consume, which is ultimately the most important.

But the best is that it can lead to a lot of different projects.

Can you imagine that Neil Patel makes $100 million per year after he built SEO tools he identified the need for thanks to his blog?

A blog can always lead to an SEO agency, a content agency, a SaaS, an e-com shop, courses, a Chrome extension, a Wordpress/Shopify plugin, etc, depending on what you're writing about.

I have made both directly and indirectly €25 000 since I have built my blog in April 2021, and that's only because it's very lightly monetized.

It's not millions, but it's a lot of money for me just out of college when I had no skills.

Now I can always freelance as an SEO writer, build websites for dentists and psychologists, or just write on Medium if I need urgent money.

So, this is my end-of-the-year gift to the fastlane.

Create something. Then see what happens and iterate.

Happy 2023!
I'm thinking of blogging about angel investments. Do you blog on both your own website and medium and duplicate post?

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
I'm thinking of blogging about angel investments. Do you blog on both your own website and medium and duplicate post?
Yes, I blog on both but write different content for both.

Medium is superficial, "fast-written" articles.

My blog are high-quality, in-depth articles.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ksingking

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 6, 2023
Yes, I blog on both but write different content for both.

Medium is superficial, "fast-written" articles.

My blog are high-quality, in-depth articles.
Ok now this is good advice. Do you promote your blog on the medium one in those blogs or do you just do that on your medium profile/a quick one liner at the bottom of each blog?

monnffffiiiiiii

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Oct 16, 2022
Ok now this is good advice. Do you promote your blog on the medium one in those blogs or do you just do that on your medium profile/a quick one liner at the bottom of each blog?
Quick one-liner.

I focus on writing cool stuff that compels people to wonder "who the hell is this guy" instead of being annoying.

Writing is a Paretto's law game. So I focus on one thing: how good my writing thing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.