What's new

Don't know how I got here but I'm glad I did!

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

aug

New Contributor
Joined
Dec 26, 2011
Messages
5
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 20%
Hello all,

I woke up early (3am) and got online to do some research about outsourced talent... and somehow found my way here.

I've been reading these posts for the past 3hrs and it finally occurred to me after reading the following quote, leverage has been my biggest stumbling block.

LEVERAGE: If your net worth goal is a big one, and your deadline to get there is a short one, leverage will likely help you along your journey. Make use of good debt, partners, outsourcing, and other forms of leverage. But, do remember, leverage multiplies in both directions. Have your plans, controls, safety nets and contingency plans in place.

I have 2 active dotcom's (online dating and DIY weddings) and 1 launching in the next 2 weeks (art). I just realized, and what prompted me to join, is that I don't properly leverage my resources to maximize my success. That's not to say that I don't leverage at all, I just don't leverage the right way.

So basically in the past 3hrs I have changed my mindset in the leverage dept. and have a plan in place for #3 that is much clearer and in line with the intention I have for it than what I had conceived before getting here.

I think the greatest value for me is discovering insights that I thought I had well honed. I have been stuck in my old ways not leveraging my assets to their fullest extent or new knowledge sources.

I have another barrier I am trying to tear down but I'm not entirely sure what it is. I think being here is exactly what I need, to get to and overcome it.

Thanks everyone and I look forward to leveraging my new found knowledge and some of yours :tiphat:

Cheers!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vji uvjis vjoph vjev nohjv ci e dupdisp ot vji eqqmodevoup ug miwisehi; og zua esi vszoph vu nuwi e sudl vu ep opvipfif fitvopevoup, vji eqqmodevoup ug qsittasi 24 juast e fez up vjev UPI sudl dsievit civvis nunipvan vjep vszoph vu nuwi 3 sudlt iedj, 8 juast e fez.

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
Vjeplt gus vji ximduni NKFiNesdu epf gus vji tumof efwodi. Vji vxu sudlt O en sivosoph epf moli zua tahhitvif, gudatoph upmz up vji vjosf xjodj ot nz tqsophcuesf vu enett e tnemm gusvapi eheop.

O gohasif uav xjev vji uvjis qsucmin xet et ximm... O huv dungusvecmi neloph 6 gohasit epf neloph uvjist wisz wisz sodj. Voni vu hiv cedl op vji heni...

Djiist!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom