- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 74
Rep Bank
$755
$755
User Power: 389%
I just read an awesome article that I think a lot of people here will get tons of value from. I wish I read this when I was younger. So much wisdom in here:
Don't Call Yourself A Programmer, And Other Career Advice | Kalzumeus Software
Even though it is directed at programmers, I think the principles apply to everyone and it shares a lot of the same concepts and philosophy of TMF .
The article explains to programmers how the real world of business and markets work. It's all about creating value and everything you do should be about what the market wants and solving needs.
Businesses hire people to solve a problem for them. If you think less about your own selfish wants and desires and more about how you're creating value for the business and the market, the more successful you will be.
Don't Call Yourself A Programmer, And Other Career Advice | Kalzumeus Software
Even though it is directed at programmers, I think the principles apply to everyone and it shares a lot of the same concepts and philosophy of TMF .
The article explains to programmers how the real world of business and markets work. It's all about creating value and everything you do should be about what the market wants and solving needs.
Businesses hire people to solve a problem for them. If you think less about your own selfish wants and desires and more about how you're creating value for the business and the market, the more successful you will be.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
