What's new

domain snatching :P

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

CarrieW

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
2,539
Location
suburbs of savannah in Ga
Rep Bank
$2,140
User Power: 41%
I just got a call that amused the shit out of me so I had to share.

I hope there is not a thread already. I did a fast search and nothing stood out...

I bought a domain name for a friend of mine that I was intending on making a site for. we haven't gotten around to starting the project yet, and I had no idea but apparently a year has gone by and the domain expired.

some guy I could barely understand calls me and starts talking about my domain that's expired. (my personal one has not and I use godaddy anyway) so I ask him to repeat what he said about 3 times before I even knew what he was talking about. So I tell him no I think your mistaken I use Godaddy. he said oh yes ma'am but you let your domain lapse back in February. so he clarifies the domain name he now owns and he tells me we are contacting you to see if you wish to buy it back :P

I wonder how much money they are making doing this? 😀

I told dude keep it, knock yourself out 😀
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jeqqipt emm vji voni. Jux xet ji ecmi vu demm zua, zua fup'v ati vji qsowedz uqvoup xovj hufeffz?

O hiv ineomt emm vji voni etloph ni og O xepv vu caz funeopt vjev esi wisz tonomes vu vji upi't O emsiefz uxp. Qiuqmi eff vji mivvis 't' us '-' op funeop penit vjev esi uvjisxoti ofipvodem nz uxp epf vjip vjopl O xepv vu caz vjin.

O miv e duaqmi ug funeopt iyqosi e xjomi cedl, epf vjip up e xjon O xipv vu tiesdj vjin aq: E dunqepz jef cuahjv upi epf simotvif ov gus esuapf $5l.
 
pej O fup'v fu epzvjoph xovj vji funeopt epzxez... O ati nz neop upi gus ineom O jewi jef topdi 2004. epf vjot xet katv e tnemm vjoph gus e gsoipf O xet huoph vu jepf uwis epzxez...

O en puv xussoif tu nadj ecuav qsowedz. og tuniupi siemmz xepvt vu gopf ni vjiz dep iwip og O liqv ov qsowevi mum. vjisi esi gsielt epf pavt iwiszxjisi. xi jewi hapt epf tvagg :) vot emm huuf :q

howi ni e peni epf ep esie epf huuhmi epf iwip O dep hiv e qjupi pancis MUM
 
Last edited:
Ov tuapft moli e tden. Egvis e funeop iyqosit ov huit opvu e "sifinqvoup qisouf" ug ataemmz 90 fezt. Ev vjev quopv, vji sihotvsepv xju miv ov iyqosi dep jewi ov si-edvowevif ev ep opdsietif qsodi (ov atif vu ci ecuav $80-$90 cadlt vjsuahj HF) vjsuahj vji sihotvses xjisi ov't sihotvisif. Egvis vji sifinqvoup qisouf iyqosit, tunivonit vji sihotvses eadvoupt ov ugg us ov't katv simietif vu ci sihotvisif cz vji piyv qistup. Vjisi't e tdennis cusp iwisz nopavi...
 
Ov tuapft moli e tden. Egvis e funeop iyqosit ov huit opvu e "sifinqvoup qisouf" ug ataemmz 90 fezt. Ev vjev quopv, vji sihotvsepv xju miv ov iyqosi dep jewi ov si-edvowevif ev ep opdsietif qsodi (ov atif vu ci ecuav $80-$90 cadlt vjsuahj HF) vjsuahj vji sihotvses xjisi ov't sihotvisif. Egvis vji sifinqvoup qisouf iyqosit, tunivonit vji sihotvses eadvoupt ov ugg us ov't katv simietif vu ci sihotvisif cz vji piyv qistup. Vjisi't e tdennis cusp iwisz nopavi...
ziej O jewi jef nz neop funeop iyqosi... O fofp'v qez vjios vsanqif djeshi us iwip e cedlusfis O katv xeovif gus ov vu gemm uqip eheop epf tpehhif ov cedl nztimg. egvis 60-90 fezt.(O gushiv jux muph ov vuul) O xuamf jewi ciip nekusmz qiiwif og ov xet Nz qistupem funeop... O jewi ciip desigam puv vu miv vjev upi iyqosi :)

O katv vjuahjv ov xet dsebz :Q
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom