Hey guys
This is my first post.I m Sam from the UK, i got myself into a debt of £35000. For the last two years I have paid a lot and currently i m left with £15000. I have come to join this board bcoz i think this board is the only board aimed at people who really want to make a change in the lifes.
Recently I have fallen head over heals with the concept of buying, selling, renting domains, even though I understand its very difficult to find any easy ones these days especially in TLD. So far I have not purchased any domains as I m still trying to work out few doubts, and I was wondering if you guys can help me understand few technical points:
1. What can i study to understand the concept of buying and selling domains?
2. Do I need to learn how to set up a website as well?
3. Do I need to learn FTP, to understand how to upload info on website?
4. While buying domain names, what security should i look out for?
5. For how long should I buy the domain for?
6. Where and how do you sell the domains?
7. Do I need to get my domain hosted before I could park them?
I will really appreciate any help or advice you guys offer.
many thanks
Sam
This is my first post.I m Sam from the UK, i got myself into a debt of £35000. For the last two years I have paid a lot and currently i m left with £15000. I have come to join this board bcoz i think this board is the only board aimed at people who really want to make a change in the lifes.
Recently I have fallen head over heals with the concept of buying, selling, renting domains, even though I understand its very difficult to find any easy ones these days especially in TLD. So far I have not purchased any domains as I m still trying to work out few doubts, and I was wondering if you guys can help me understand few technical points:
1. What can i study to understand the concept of buying and selling domains?
2. Do I need to learn how to set up a website as well?
3. Do I need to learn FTP, to understand how to upload info on website?
4. While buying domain names, what security should i look out for?
5. For how long should I buy the domain for?
6. Where and how do you sell the domains?
7. Do I need to get my domain hosted before I could park them?
I will really appreciate any help or advice you guys offer.
many thanks
Sam
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
