The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

WEB/DIGITAL Domain Names Business Queries

debtblue

PARKED
Mar 5, 2008
Hey guys

This is my first post.I m Sam from the UK, i got myself into a debt of £35000. For the last two years I have paid a lot and currently i m left with £15000. I have come to join this board bcoz i think this board is the only board aimed at people who really want to make a change in the lifes.

Recently I have fallen head over heals with the concept of buying, selling, renting domains, even though I understand its very difficult to find any easy ones these days especially in TLD. So far I have not purchased any domains as I m still trying to work out few doubts, and I was wondering if you guys can help me understand few technical points:

1. What can i study to understand the concept of buying and selling domains?
2. Do I need to learn how to set up a website as well?
3. Do I need to learn FTP, to understand how to upload info on website?
4. While buying domain names, what security should i look out for?
5. For how long should I buy the domain for?
6. Where and how do you sell the domains?
7. Do I need to get my domain hosted before I could park them?

I will really appreciate any help or advice you guys offer.

many thanks

Sam

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
www.latamconnect.com
Congrats on paying that debt and taking a step to change your life!

I recommend you search the forums as all this has been talked in several threads that could be of real use in your quest.

Best wishes and welcome!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum