Hey there,
I released a product about a week ago on Amazon. Yep, it is an ebook.
I don't have a blog or a list that I could leverage to get the ball rolling on the sales front. I have made some, but would prefer to make some more.
So, I was thinking of getting it ranked better on Google. The good thing is that the main keyword is in the title of the ebook (not an accident) which should make the ranking easier.
Anyways. Here are my questions:
- Have you people built backlinks to your products on Amazon?
- What kind of backlinks should I focus on?
I don't have a huge budget for this at the moment and don't really see any point in investing hundreds to promote an ebook that is sold with about 10 bucks.
Any suggestions?
I released a product about a week ago on Amazon. Yep, it is an ebook.
I don't have a blog or a list that I could leverage to get the ball rolling on the sales front. I have made some, but would prefer to make some more.
So, I was thinking of getting it ranked better on Google. The good thing is that the main keyword is in the title of the ebook (not an accident) which should make the ranking easier.
Anyways. Here are my questions:
- Have you people built backlinks to your products on Amazon?
- What kind of backlinks should I focus on?
I don't have a huge budget for this at the moment and don't really see any point in investing hundreds to promote an ebook that is sold with about 10 bucks.
Any suggestions?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
