Just got two proposals from a friend in UK. I have never been to UK and not sure if what my friend said is true or not.
1. They are looking for help to sell memory stick in UK. Since I know Chinese and can deal with China manufacture well, they are asking for my help to import memory stick from China to UK. I was told that UK has great demand on memory stick while they are very expensive in UK.
2. Online advertisement in UK. I bet there are many online advertisement web sites out there in UK. I am not sure what the problem the local business are facing and not sure how people search for great deal in UK.
Just wondering if they are great potential to invest my time and $$.
I know there are many members from UK on this forum. Just want to get some advices from them.
Thanks!
1. They are looking for help to sell memory stick in UK. Since I know Chinese and can deal with China manufacture well, they are asking for my help to import memory stick from China to UK. I was told that UK has great demand on memory stick while they are very expensive in UK.
2. Online advertisement in UK. I bet there are many online advertisement web sites out there in UK. I am not sure what the problem the local business are facing and not sure how people search for great deal in UK.
Just wondering if they are great potential to invest my time and $$.
I know there are many members from UK on this forum. Just want to get some advices from them.
Thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
