The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

dofollow blogs for seo

alainn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Sep 6, 2010
Hey,

I'm looking for real dofollow blogs for seo purposes.

If you don't know what this means and you want to find out, you can check out this article: SEO Linking Tips: Why Backlinks Left On Blog Post Comments Won't Help You!.

If you do know what this means and you can help, please tell me where I can find dofollow blogs!!! I've been looking for a bit now and everything I find that says they're dofollow are actually nofollow!!! It's really annoying!

Where can I find dofollow blogs???

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MikeC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
Remember why you're doing SEO. You're doing it so you can get more targeted traffic.

Does it matter if a link is nofollow if people in your market can still click on it?

Commenting on blogs is not a good way to spend your time if you're looking to gain higher search engines. If you really want to get some good links, do guest posting on high PR blogs. If your goal is to get more targeted traffic, though, blog comments can be a great way to do so. Find a few popular blogs in your niche, and make some REAL comments on them. I mean add to the conversation. Blog owners appreciate high value comments, and you can show that you have some authority on the subject, causing people to click your links.

Don't get tunnel vision with marketing. SEO is good, but it's only one small part in the grand scheme of things.

John Rogers

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Dec 29, 2010
Washington State, USA
Trying to sniff out that kind of stuff on your own is terribly time consuming. A couple of options are finding someone who sells lists of dofollow blogs, hiring someone to do the work for you, or using a tool such as Scrapebox.

alainn

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Sep 6, 2010
thanks

Trying to sniff out that kind of stuff on your own is terribly time consuming. A couple of options are finding someone who sells lists of dofollow blogs, hiring someone to do the work for you, or using a tool such as Scrapebox.

thanks guys. I'm curious about this scrapebox thing you mentioned. I'll have to look it up. I'm telling you though - this internet marketing thing is terribly addictive... I've been spending hours and hours glued to my computer just working, working, working. I'm taking a couple of classes online this semester. They just started a week ago and I'm already a week behind... I need to reprioritize.

Flatlander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Dec 28, 2010
South Dakota
Seriously - really - do you want to build your business by being a blog spammer? Try creating mountains of quality content instead. You'll get much more traffic from Google and you won't look so desperate. sigh.

MikeC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Dec 4, 2010
Salt Lake City, UT
thanks guys. I'm curious about this scrapebox thing you mentioned. I'll have to look it up. I'm telling you though - this internet marketing thing is terribly addictive... I've been spending hours and hours glued to my computer just working, working, working. I'm taking a couple of classes online this semester. They just started a week ago and I'm already a week behind... I need to reprioritize.

Nahhh.

Once you start making real money with internet marketing, you'll realize you don't need to go to school anymore. ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.