So the other day I was going through some old emails from some time ago and I happened upon one pertaining to an online service I signed up for but never really used and completely forgot about. I decided to see if my account was still active and after signing in I immediately noticed a significant improvement with this service and will be regularly using and checking. Had I just deleted my emails I probably would have not remembered this account which has been pretty helpful at times, and I do not know if I might ever stumble onto it again. This whole process got me thinking about all the different accounts for all the different websites I've created and how many I actually use of those and how many I have probably forgotten. Is there a website or service out there that could help you track down, organize, and manage such accounts. I want to say pageonce was something kind of like this but I don't remember it searching out inactive or rarely used accounts for you. I would think there is a way for companies to submit accounts based off of user names or some other way to claim them and they would be inclined to do so if by submitting these accounts to your service they could be generating interest from a user that previously may have forgotten or neglected to use their service/website. It may also allow users to delete inactive accounts just to clean up their online footprint a bit, but I doubt most websites would want that. I'm sure there is a balance. Anybody care to agree or disagree or shed light on an existing service such as this.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
