The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anyone know Lauren Tickner and her Impact School program?

Guru

Stefan.was.here

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jun 14, 2022
United Kingdom

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm just curious if anyone knows her or if anyone is a student of hers because I'm thinking about enrolling in her program.

For what purpose?

You have a business?

Stefan.was.here

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jun 14, 2022
United Kingdom
Oh my F*cking god, I can't believe you answered my post! You are changing my life in so many ways. I've taken the most important decisions in my life since this summer thanks to your books and I'm all in, willing to sacrifice everything to achieve success, but fanboy stuff aside:

For what purpose?
I was very close to enrolling in her program, but I thought about what you would do and I didn't enroll, she's another guru

You have a business?
I'm starting one. It's a consulting firm for eComm brands, not a common agency btw, I'm against them. I'm also working with an eComm brand and I'm just about to propose to them to become a co-founder or at least work as one because I want to get into eCom but there's nothing that clicks me.

You want a coach who can teach you how to coach?
In some way yes, I'm looking for some help

Is she another "I'm following my passion" teaching others how to "follow their passion?" coach?
Yes, and they use the word "passion" in their sales calls

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I thought I would gain clarity and a roadmap

This sounds like an action fake.

The problem and value skew you're solving should define your roadmap.

Sounds like you've identified neither, and are just looking to "Consume" more material that really doesn't change anything.

Do you mean other people's problems?

No, you spend money to solve YOUR PROBLEMS.

Right now, it seems like you're not solving any SPECIFIC problems, you're solving GENERAL problems (I need a specific blueprint!) which tends to only make other people (coaches) richer.

Stefan.was.here

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Jun 14, 2022
United Kingdom
This sounds like an action fake.

That's something that I've been doing most of my life and I don't know how to stop

Wow, everything you told me made me think so much about what I've been doing wrong, I'm speechless

Sounds like you've identified neither, and are just looking to "Consume" more material that really doesn't change anything.

F*ck, this is so true.

The problem that I'm trying to solve was never my problem, that's why I don't understand it

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.