The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Does anybody know this 25y/o Bugatti driver?

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

smarty

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Jan 2, 2013
I am focused on my own pursuits. But, I am also interested in those more successful than me, and how they did it, how i can learn and implement new strategies...

-------------------

Young Composer: "Herr Mozart, I am thinking of writing a symphony. How should I get started?"

Mozart: "A symphony is a very complex musical form and you are still young. Perhaps you should start with something simpler, like a concerto."

Young Composer: "But Herr Mozart, you were writing symphonies when you were 8 years old."

Mozart: "Yes, but I never asked anyone how."

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mws87

talk less, listen more.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 5, 2015
California
His page reminds me of this other page I saw recently. Some kid calling himself the "ceo" or something. Dressed nice, but had no idea what he was talking about in his videos. Selling an image.

G

GuestUser113

Hi, I was just wondering what this guy does to get his $$...he seems to be buying ridiculous cars almost monthly, and says he's self made, and only worked 3 or so years. Do you think this is possible? must be ultra-fast lane! Anyways, thanks for any help, PM me if you want to discuss anything. (PS.I'll post up an intro for myself soon)

Here's his IG...

giphy.gif

M&A

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
141%
Jan 13, 2015
Paris
Everyone seems to be trying to copy Dan Bilzerian and get famous off Instagram these days :cool:

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
At least these crap threads are loaded with humor. Loving the spoilers.

ddzc

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
May 22, 2012
Toronto
Wow, what have I missed, you guys really took over this thread LOL, awesome job.

HatTipCartoon.jpg

luniac

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Dec 7, 2012
brooklyn
ohhh yeaaaa that is emma watson!! i saw tiny similarity but could not believe she could look that hot!

rkmalo1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 14, 2012
Chicago
I'll help you out.

It took me 3 seconds to find out what he does. Restaurants, wine and real estate (did he begin wealthy?) He (his car) was also involved in this prank:

Not sure how this will help you...complete waste of time to follow someone like this.

However, if you find a business (not some guy posting pics of his Bugatti, private jets, girls and goats - (Dan B.)) that's interesting, then do the due diligence and look into it a little bit. Unlike others here, I'd say that I've always learned little things here and there (mainly better ways of marketing, setting up website a certain way, their interaction with their customers) from every entrepreneur/business I have looked into. I say it is worth a little effort to not only focus on yourself but also interesting people who are producers. I'm not talking about people like Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, Bill Gates, Larry Ellison, etc, obviously you can find stuff on them easily, but rather "everyday" UHNW individuals or their businesses. There are about 200,000 people worth $30 million + in the world, a large percentage of them have their own business and they are extremely smart, most don't post pics of their Bugatti, homes or private jets but a some of them do use twitter and are worth the follow.

Oh, obviously only look into the people/businesses that have an online presence. Don't be a creep. Some UHNW individuals want to remain anonymous.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.