The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Document signing software / site?

MHP368

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Aug 17, 2016
Sahuarita AZ
Who is using what? None of the available services are prohibitively expensive and they all seem to do the same thing but

IDK, for some reason it just irks me to pay someone monthly to streamline such a simplistic task.

Are any of these better or worse as far as workflow integration? any to avoid at all cost?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
It is annoying, but they do a pretty good job of solving the problem - they verify, for example, that the user's email address is valid. There's a number of other things that they do that you wouldn't think about that helps electronic signatures stand up in court.

I've used DocuSign

Devampre

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jan 6, 2016
Canada
Who is using what? None of the available services are prohibitively expensive and they all seem to do the same thing but

IDK, for some reason it just irks me to pay someone monthly to streamline such a simplistic task.

Are any of these better or worse as far as workflow integration? any to avoid at all cost?

I signed an NDA using microsoft paint & it held up just fine.

EDIT: I should clarify, this may not be a solution for certain documents. And perhaps signing documents this way might not be wise in certain areas.

Last edited:

Kyle T

Marketing Entrepreneur
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Aug 22, 2018
Utah
Keep you eye out for Lifetime Deals...

DocSketch is one that had a Lifetime deal last year & I love it. More importantly, I love not having monthly payments

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.